Don’t listen to others who say A Doll’s House is stale. Trust us…they’re wrong! This powerful 19th-century drama in translation is on the PRL, packed with global issues, and provides a great opportunity to discuss gender equality in the classroom. We teach this text every year and students consistently enjoy our approach to teaching and learning. Join us and see why this text continues to be a cornerstone of many IB Literature and Language/Literature curriculums. This complete literary unit includes:
- 10 complete lessons
- Curated academic readings and other background information
- Formative and summative assessments (oral and written)
- Discussion questions
- Student sample writing
- Range of speaking and writing activities
- Page numbers and audiobook timestamps for quick reference
- Graphic organizers, sentence stems, and more!
There are no reviews yet.