Whether you are teaching this to your IBDP students or using it for pre-IB, this complete Macbeth unit has all you need to help students acquire key skills and enjoy the magic of Shakespeare.
For IBDP teachers, we aim at both Paper 1 and Paper 2 skills. This means students will unpack important passages from the play while responding to guiding questions. They will also consider Shakespeare’s broad literary choices and how they shape meaning for the audience – perfect for Paper 2! And, if you’re looking for something a bit more fun, our creative option is what you’re after. Regardless of your pathway, it’s all there!
Our Macbeth complete teaching unit includes:
- 10 complete lessons
- Text, film, and graphic novel activities
- Links to audio for key scenes
- Paper 1 assessment pathway with samples
- Paper 2 assessment pathway with samples
- Creative assessment pathway with multiple options
- Dramatic terms document with quiz
- Complete set of graphic organizers and activities
- Study questions for each act
- End-of-play seminar questions
There are no reviews yet.