Have you taught The God of Small Things? If not, we highly recommend this amazing Booker Prize winner from Arundhati Roy. Our students have experienced great success on Paper 2, IO, and HLE with this work. The beautiful language, wide range of Global Issues, and narrative structure all make for some fantastic class discussions and deep analysis opportunities. Our students love this work…we think yours will too!
This literary unit includes:
- 10 complete lessons
- Essential contextual background
- Formative and summative assessments (oral and written)
- Discussion questions
- Student sample writing
- Range of speaking and writing activities
- Page numbers and audiobook timestamps for quick reference
- Graphic organizers, sentence stems, and more!